Unstoppable Login allows owners of Unstoppable Domains to log in and share profile information with EVM-compatible and Solana applications. This gives users more control over their personal information and allows developers to access information about their users without needing to host or maintain a CRM database.
The UAuth protocol extends the standard OpenID Connect (OIDC) authorization protocol with a simple wallet signature. This decentralized authorization process enables a better user experience and a closer relationship between applications and their users.
- Avoid hosting a database of user contact information by requesting access only when it's needed.
- Request additional data from users such as social profiles to further enhance the user experience.
Communicate with users directly via opt-in access and the
@ud.meproxy email service.
- Maintain absolute control over login credentials.
- Sharing personal information is 100% opt-in.
- Receive email communications without sharing private email addresses.
- Only one login for every web3 app. No need to remember multiple unique usernames and passwords.
Unstoppable Login currently supports the following top-level domains (TLDs):
- .zil *
* Unstoppable Login only supports
.zil domains that have been bridged to the Polygon blockchain.
- The components provided by the UAuth libraries are only available in React. The UAuth modal is written in React, which has a larger library size.
At Unstoppable Domains, we are always looking for ways to improve the experience of developers using our products and integrating them into their applications. We would appreciate your feedback on your experience with our products to help us improve.